Bones Transfer & Mover – ingest and media management application
Bones Transfer & Mover define a very powerful video and data ingest, management and archiving application.
- Based on a powerful Linux-based Bones framework for digital film and video post production.
- Can be connected to a facility's SAN.
- Supports common shared-file systems such as SGI CXFS, Quantum StorNext FS, IBM GPFS.
- Supports Bright Systems BrightClip API for predictable and reliable recording and playback.
- Supports industry-standard file types, including DPX image format, most common EDL formats, and SMPTE metadata.
- Interfaces directly with Spirit 4K, Spirit 2K, Spirit HD, Spirit DataCine, Shadow or Specter FS Virtual DataCine systems and is able to remote control those devices.
- SDTV and HDTV video capture to DPX files stored on local or SAN storage.
- Real-time 2K and real-fast 4K data capture via GSN (Gigabyte System Network) or IB (InfiniBand) interface.
- HiPPI data interface support for Spirit DataCine PTE upgrades.
- List based Data and video capture (EDLs, Keykode or XML pull lists).
- Pull list transfers via RS-422 control to and from digital disc recorders and video tape recorders.
- Remote setup of Spirit 2K and Spirit 4K via TkMems, directly and inside transfer lists.
- Remote control of RS422 controlled tape drives or DDR.
- Control of data backup devices like DTF, S-AIT tape drives.
- Data management, i.e. transfer from/to connected storage devices incl. SAN.
- Remotely controllable from DaVinci and Pandora for data ingest.
- Real-time SDTV/HDTV video output (single clips) incl. RS422 slave mode for playback (VTR emulation mode).
* The transfer speed depends on many different factors, e.g. the storage or the used file system, can be subject of variations and can therefore not be guaranteed by DFT.